Buy anything you need. Buy Product!

Search Suggest

Write a letter to your friend about importance of Physical Exercise || Letter Writing

Write a letter to your friend about importance of Physical Exercise || Letter Writing

 Write a letter to your friend about importance of Physical Exercise || Letter Writing




My Dear "Rahim", 



                           At first, you will take my Salam. I hope you are well by the grace of Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah. I received your letter yesterday. I am very sorry to know that you do not take any physical exercise. But physical exercise is very important to us. There is a proverb “a sound mind lies in a sound body”. It keeps our body fit. It makes our body strong. It improves our health. It also keeps our body free from diseases. It is a part of our education. So we should take physical exercise.



No more today. Take care. You will be happy in life. Best of luck. I will write soon again. Goodbye.

Yours Loving,

“MTH”

Post a Comment