Buy anything you need. Buy Product!

Search Suggest

My Daily Routine or My Daily Life Paragraph [100,150,200,250 Words] For Class 6,7,8,9,10,11,12

My Daily Routine or My Daily Life Paragraph [100,150,200,250 Words] For Class 6,7,8,9,10,11,12

 My Daily Routine or My Daily Life Paragraph [100,150,200,250 Words] For Class 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 





Paragraph on My Daily Routine: 100 Words


I am a student. A student must follow a definite mode of living. I pass my days according to certain rules and order. Of course, my daily life is nothing exceptional to interest one. I get up quite early in the morning. I have some morning walk. After taking my tiffin, I go to study at least for three hours.


At about 10 a.m. I get up from my study. I have my bath and lunch and start for school at 10.30 a.m. After school hours I return punctually. After taking my tiffin, I go to play for an hour or two. My evening study starts at 7 p.m. After my Dinner, I regularly go to bed at 10 p.m







Paragraph on My Daily Life: 150 Words



I am a very disciplined and punctual student. I get up early in the morning. I wash my hands and face and clean my teeth. I go out for a walk and come back home after half an hour. Then I take my breakfast. After that, I read my lessons and do my homework up to 9 a.m. I have my bath at 10 a.m. Then I take my lunch and start for school.


At school, I read and write with my classmates. I come back home at half-past four. I take some food and drink a glass of milk too. I play games with my friends in the afternoon. In the evening I do my lessons. I take my dinner usually at 9 p.m. Then I say Good Night to my parents and go to bed.







My Daily Routine Paragraph: 200 Words

My daily routine is very simple. Every day I get up early in the morning at about 6 am. I brush my teeth and wash my hands and face. Then I got out for a walk in the open air and come back home after half an hour. Next, I have my breakfast. I do my homework till 9 am. Then I have my bath and put on my school uniform. My mother serves me a meal at 10 am.


After breakfast, I go to school by bicycle with my friends. I attend my classes attentively. I seat in the front line of my class so that I can follow my teacher well. At two I eat my tiffin. The school breaks up at 4 pm and I get home soon after. Then I take a rest for some time. In the afternoon I play games with my friends in the park.



In the evening I come back home and eat my snacks. Then I prepare my lessons and do the homework till 9 pm. At around 9 pm I have dinner with my family and watch the news on TV. I go to bed at 10 pm. This is my daily routine.





My Daily Life Paragraph: 250 Words

A daily routine is an account of time spent in a day. As a student. I have also a daily routine to follow. Usually, I get up at 5 o’clock in the morning. After brush and wash, I walk to an open field nearby and space up and down for several times and practice some physical free-hands.


Back home, I have my breakfast and tea. Then I sit to read till 9 a.m. At the reading table, my first job is to rub up what I read last night. I then revise my home task. Then the clock strikes 9.30 for me to take bath. After that, I dress and do have my lunch, go out for school and drop in the class at 10.30 a.m. Our school works till 4.30 p.m with a recess after the fourth period.


At school, I have been always attentive to my teachers. If any difficulty, I get it explained clearly. In the off-period, I spend most of my time in the library, reading reference books on different subjects. I read also the dailies. After school, I get home back and take tiffin and tea. Then I go to the playground to play with my friends.


Getting back, I take a thorough wash after which I sit at my lessons for the next day. At 10.30 p.m usually I sit with TV. I normally go to sleep at 11 p.m. This is what I call my daily routine for weekdays. On holidays I enjoy a family outing.


Post a Comment