Buy anything you need. Buy Product!

Search Suggest

Completing Story Prank is not always good with bangla meaning

Completing Story Prank is not always good

 Completing Story  Prank is not always good



Pranks are not always fun 


 

It was late at night. I was taking preparation for my ensuing examination. All the members of my family were sleeping. All of a sudden, my phone rang and it was an unknown number. I got frightened because late night phone calls either mean an emergency or something scary to me. My father was out on an official tour and suddenly it came to my mind that something might have happened to him. I received the call and asked who it was. No one replied but I heard that someone heaven a deep sign. It made me more scared and I repeated the same question. But the result was same; no one replied. After six or sever minutes, suddenly someone burst into laughter and hung up the phone. I was utterly horrified and confused. That incident made me so disturbed that I couldn’t even concentrate on my studies anymore. The next day, after finishing the exam I came across a friend who revealed that one of my classmates played a prank on me last night. I was so shocked that I met him for a reasonable answer. He said that he loved to play prank on others but he meant no harm. I advised him not to do that again. All of us must be careful about our actions and shouldn’t do anything which hampers the peace of others’ minds.




  

কৌতুক সবসময় মজা হয় না

তখন গভীর রাত। আমি আমার পরবর্তী পরীক্ষার জন্য প্রস্তুতি নিচ্ছিলাম। আমার পরিবারের সবাই ঘুমাচ্ছিল। হঠাৎ, আমার ফোন বেজে উঠল এবং এটি একটি অপরিচিত নম্বর। আমি আতঙ্কিত হয়ে পড়েছিলাম কারণ গভীর রাতের ফোন কলগুলি আমার কাছে জরুরী বা ভীতিকর কিছু বোঝায়। আমার বাবা অফিসিয়াল ট্যুরে বেরিয়েছিলেন এবং হঠাৎ আমার মাথায় এল যে তার সাথে কিছু ঘটেছে। কল রিসিভ করে জিজ্ঞেস করলাম কে। কেউ উত্তর দিল না কিন্তু অতিপ্রাকৃত কিছুর নিদর্শন দেখতে পাচ্ছিলাম। এটি আমাকে আরও ভয় পাইয়ে দিয়েছিলো এবং আমি একই প্রশ্ন পুনরাবৃত্তি করলাম। কিন্তু ফলাফল একই ছিল; কেউ উত্তর দেয়নি। ছয় সাত মিনিট পরে, হঠাৎ কেউ হাসিতে ফেটে পড়ে এবং ফোন কেটে দেয়। আমি একই সাথে আতঙ্কিত এবং বিভ্রান্ত ছিলাম। সেই ঘটনা আমাকে এতটাই বিচলিত করে যে আমি আর পড়ালেখায় মন বসাতে পারিনি। পরের দিন, পরীক্ষা শেষ করার পর আমি একজন বন্ধুর সাথে দেখা করেছিলাম যে প্রকাশ করেছিল যে আমার এক সহপাঠী গত রাতে আমার সাথে প্র্যাঙ্ক করেছে। আমি এতটাই হতবাক হয়ে গিয়েছিলাম যে আমি যুক্তিসঙ্গত উত্তরের জন্য তার সাথে দেখা করেছিলাম। সে বলেছিলো যে সে অন্যদের নিয়ে কৌতুক করতে পছন্দ করে তবে তার কোনও ক্ষতি হয়নি। আমি তাকে আর এমন না করার পরামর্শ দিলাম। আমাদের সকলকে অবশ্যই আমাদের কর্ম সম্পর্কে সতর্ক থাকতে হবে এবং এমন কিছু করা উচিত নয় যা অন্যের মনের শান্তিকে ব্যাহত করে।


Post a Comment