Buy anything you need. Buy Product!

Search Suggest

Completing Story An honest woodcutter and the beautiful fairy

Completing Story An honest woodcutter and the beautiful fairy

 Completing Story An honest woodcutter and the beautiful fairy



An honest woodcutter and the beautiful fairy



Once upon a time, there lived a poor woodcutter in a village near the forest. He worked hard every day to chop wood and sell it in the market. He had a simple but happy life with his wife and children.

One day, as he was cutting a tree near the river, his axe slipped from his hand and fell into the water. He was very sad, as it was his only axe and he had no money to buy a new one. He sat on the bank and cried, “Oh, what will I do now? How will I feed my family?”

Suddenly, he saw a beautiful fairy emerge from the water, holding his axe in her hand. She said, “Don’t cry, woodcutter. I saw what happened and I came to help you. Here is your axe.” She handed him the axe and smiled.

The woodcutter was overjoyed and thanked her profusely. He said, “You are very kind, fairy. How can I ever repay you?” The fairy said, “You don’t have to repay me anything. I am happy to help you. But there is one thing I ask of you. Please keep this a secret and don’t tell anyone that you met me.”

The woodcutter agreed and promised to keep his mouth shut. He took his axe and went home happily.

The next day, he returned to the same spot to chop some more wood. As he was working, he saw the same fairy appear from the water again. She said, “Hello, woodcutter. I came to see you again. Do you remember what I asked you yesterday?” The woodcutter nodded and said, “Yes, fairy. I remember. You asked me not to tell anyone that you helped me.”

The fairy smiled and said, “That’s right. And did you keep your promise?” The woodcutter said, “Yes, fairy. I kept my promise. I didn’t tell anyone about you.” The fairy said, “I am glad to hear that. You are an honest man. And honesty is a rare virtue these days. As a reward for your honesty, I have brought you something.” She showed him a golden axe and said, “This is for you. It is made of pure gold and it will never rust or break. You can use it to chop wood or sell it for a fortune.”

The woodcutter was amazed and speechless. He couldn’t believe his eyes. He said, “Fairy, this is too much. You have already helped me once. Why are you giving me this?” The fairy said, “Because I like you, woodcutter. You are humble and grateful. And you have a good heart. You deserve this gift.”

The woodcutter thanked her again and again. He took the golden axe and hugged it tightly. He said, “Fairy, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. You have changed my life forever.” The fairy said, “You are welcome, woodcutter. But remember one thing: don’t tell anyone about me or this axe.”

The woodcutter agreed and swore to keep his secret.

He went home with the golden axe and showed it to his wife and children. They were overjoyed and couldn’t believe their luck.

They decided to sell the golden axe and buy a new house and some land.

They lived happily ever after.

The end.



I hope you liked my story 😊

Post a Comment